Monday, February 01, 2010

A couple of pics

Day 5 of the inside.  We've been iced in since Thursday.  I haven't been out of the house since 11 am on Wednesday!  (Okay, I did walk to the mailbox this morning but other then that houseBOUND!)  The kids are doing great and I'm thankful.  We had a visit from Uncle James, Aunt Belva, Logan, and Aurora on Saturday so that helped out a lot!  Today I promised myself I'd be productive since I have been sick through this ice-in and haven't done too much.  Here's hoping I do get some stuff done!  This impending move has already got me a little freaked!!!
For now though, the pics.  Here's the fam all watching Peter Pan together.  Daddy's favorite, he was in heaven!
Last Wednesday was the 100th Day of School.  All the kiddos were pretty excited about that.  Kaden was supposed to bring in a collection of 100 things.  We decided to bring in a puzzle.  We built it together and then glued it to cardboard separated so you could see the 100 pieces.  Kaden was very proud, as he should have been, he worked hard!
(it's a Toy Story puzzle, just in case you were wondering!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The puzzle is a great idea, he looks very proud. Hope there is school tomorrow!
Love,
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

Don't freak out with the move. Look at it as a time to clean out those closests. That's what we did every 2-3 years. You will do great. Good job on the ice in. Puzzles are great activities and this one is special. Mike and Peter Pan. Who would have known. At 18 months, he was like Josie with Peter, Hook and Wendy.
Love,
Mom