Thursday, November 02, 2006

All Tuckered Out!!!

Today was another LONG day and this picture really sums it up:

(Isn't he beautiful?)

The movers arrived again at 11:30 and stayed until about 5. They are still not done packing everything, which is why I still have my computer to blog on. The guys are supposed to be back tomorrow morning at 8 or 8:30 to finish packing the boxes so the truck can get loaded. We shall see how it goes.

The kids are handling it all better then Mike and I, we are fairly grumpy and they are taking everything in stride. Neither Kaden nor Gabriel napped today, but obviously Gabriel did fall asleep late this afternoon in his Daddy's arms. We are all tired that is for sure!

One more day is what I keep telling myself. Thanks to Mom, Lisa, and Heidi who called today to check on me. We are hanging in there and now it's only one more day!

2 comments:

connie said...

Good luck with the move. It will be over soon. :) Do you have some houses picked out to look at yet?

Anonymous said...

He is cute. All your kids are cute and so are there cousins. Good luck with your move. I know BJ and James will really miss you guys. BJ's Mom