Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Home sweet home!

We found a house! A great house if I do say so myself. Michael and I are thrilled. We were certainly blessed. We found the house the first day of looking, had an offer in the next day, the contract was signed by all on the 3rd day! Now I am not computer savvy enough to figure out how to do the cool links thing on the blog so here is a website that features our house if you would like to see it:
http://www.openhouseok.com/wc.wwt?ohok~showhome~&city=oklahoma+city&address=8301+Jason+Dr&st=ok
We have the closing date for Dec 8th but hopefully we will get in there earlier. The kiddos and I will stay in St Louis with Grandmom until the day we move into the new house. Mike has to go back to work next week.

2 more updates: I am now 19 weeks along, baby is 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches long now. Very exciting. I am feeling baby's movements all day long now and it's just the best feeling in the whole world! Brittyne--if you are reading this stop now---I am still puking and wish that part would get over with BUT it's allowing me to hold onto the hope she is a girl and that is why I am still sick at the halfway point. When we get settled in OKC I will go in for my ultrasound, I know there are many wondering the sex of Baby #4--me included, and my sister-in-law is going crazy waiting to hear, she has given me a Christmas deadline, not sure exactly what will happen if I don't meet that, not sure I want to find out. :)
And: Mike and I are going to the Mizzou-ku game on Saturday! I am so excited. I hope that we have a better outing then we did against Iowa State. Let's go Tigers, let's go! This game has bowl implications--I am pumped. Mizzou-rah!!!

1 comment:

connie said...

Yeah I am glad you guys found a house. Where is it at? So are you going to find out at your ultrasound if you are having a boy or girl this time? Have fun at your game!!!