Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's been a LONG time...

Hello my blog readers. Sorry I haven't posted in such a long, long time. I have been pretty busy this month and once I get out of the habit of doing something it's hard for me to start up again. But I am going to try. I have SO many pictures to post it's just about ridiculous.
Let me give you a quick run down of what's happened since my last post---swim lessons were a success. Luke finished in second place in his post-season tournament! My brother-in-law and his family moved here! YAY! Michael and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary---congrats to us!!! We went up to KC to see the Cards THUMP the royals meeting my Mom and cousin for the weekend. The kids and I had a fun filled week of VBS, average attendance at the church was 1,209!!!! Kaden started his post season tournament. Kaden and Luke sang in the VBS church musical on Sunday. My Mother-in-law and Grandma-in-law came for a visit. Time keeps on passing and we stay busy, busy!
So where to start with the pictures?! I think that I will try and go in order. (There is still stuff from May that I haven't posted yet---isn't that pathetic!!) We'll start in June. So here goes the first few stories:
My all too YUMMY cookies from Jackie and Thaddeus to help my surgery recovery. They were SOOOOOO good! Thank you guys so very much!
Here are my boys floating in swim class:
Here are the boys on the diving board:
(Even though in this picture Kaden is being helped off, he eventually started jumping off and LOVES to do so now!)
Here are some sweet pics of Ms. Joce-ums at the pool:
Hang in there---just a few more :) These next pics are from Gabriel's end of the season Cougar Party. We met at a snowcone place that had a jumping house. The boys were beyond excited, you can imagine! We had pizza and cupcakes and all the boys were given trophies and certificates. It was a good time. Gabriel certainly loved it!

Can you find all 3 Harmon boys?!

Again, sorry it's been so long since I posted. I know my Momma (and probably Heidi) check the blog everyday just waiting for some new photos. I promise to try and keep posting more pics until we are all caught up!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've even posted more than you!!! That is craziness!!! Anyhoo. Glad you did. And is that the infamous Gienke tongue in Josie's first picture??????