Friday, December 08, 2006

Homeowners once again!!


After a long and somewhat stressful process with MANY ups and downs, Mike and I are homeowners again!! :) Don't worry I won't go into any details, just know I am so thankful that Michael was able to take care of everything and he should know he did a great job! I love ya sweetie. He signed the papers yesterday and it's all official now. The carpet guys are coming on the 14th and 15th, I will be returning to OKC on the 17th, and our movers will be setting us up on Monday the 18th! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It's been a long time coming. So now I am proud to say that I OWN a garage, a laundry room, and a DISHWASHER!!! (3 years without one was a very, very, very long time)

Michael is planning to paint the boys rooms this weekend before the new carpet gets installed. We are pretty excited. One Superhero room for the 2 oldest and a Disney room for Gabriel and baby #4. Good luck babe! Eventually we will put pictures up of the house.

So there's the Harmon update. All good things :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So approximately 4 to 5 hours later, the rooms look AWESOME!!! Day 1: Mike tapes off rooms.
Day 2: We primer room one, paint coat 1 on room 2, bounce back to room 1 where we put on the first coat of paint, and then back to room 2 for a second coat....we were wiped!
Day 3: Muscles aching, we have a great breakfast at Cracker Barrel via my parents, and we head back to the house to put second coat of paint on room 1 and touch up room 2. Fini! They are PERFECT!!! Jese, this house is going to be GREAT!!!! I can't wait to see you on Friday!
Love,
Kelly