Friday, December 15, 2006

A little health please...



Oh yeah, the illness devil has landed on the Harmons once again. (but I should report first that we are now on the mend and things are getting better around here) Luke got a cold on Wednesday that brought on a pretty good fever. He was feeling miserable bless his heart. I got a headache on Tuesday, Wednesday morning a severe cold, and by Wed afternoon I had a fever as well. At 1:30AM (Thurs) my fever was up to 101.6, and my OB's rule of thumb is get checked out if a fever is over 101. So, Mom and I spent 5 hours at the ER on Thursday. (Thanks to Aunt LeeAnn for coming over to stay with my boys while we were gone :)---you're a life saver) Turns out I have the flu, but not the nasty bad flu, just a regular one, and a bacterial infection in my throat. Great huh? But like I said we are getting much better, my antibiotic has already helped SO much. Luke was getting back to normal today and didn't run a fever at all (thank you God for that) And most importantly the baby is doing fine, her/his heartrate was 160 and the ER doc said everything looks perfect with baby!

Mike and Kelly are driving to St. Louis as I write this. We are all so excited to see Daddy again. The carpet and wood laminate were laid in our house today and Mike says it looks awesome. We will be going to OKC on Sunday, the movers still coming on Monday the 18th. I am thrilled to get to my new beautiful house! I will post pictures of the house as soon as our computer is up and running!

Here's to all of you, hope you have happy, safe, and HEALTHY Holidays!!!!

No comments: