Thursday, September 08, 2011

Cats and Dogs


Yuck!  It's raining, again.  In fact, it never really stopped.  Started on Monday night, just in time to ring in the new school year, and it's still going.  I miss my Vegas sunshine.  I didn't take it for granted when I lived there and I do miss it so.  The Weather channel says rain until at least Monday.  Yuck.  It's coming down in buckets:
On a brighter and happier note, Josie went in for her "Hello Day" yesterday at her preschool!  She was SO excited. 
We met her teachers and she played with almost everything in her classroom.  Josie didn't really want to leave.  Monday cannot come soon enough for our girl. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take some rain, lots of rain. Josie is so cute, can't wait to hear about her first real day.

Alisa said...

Look at all of your cuties!! What are you going to do with all that QUIET when they are all at school?! :)

And I feel your pain about the rain...