Tuesday, September 06, 2011

It Begins, Again!

The title is two-fold, I promised my Mom that I would become a regular blogger once again AND more importantly SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!!! 
Deja vu.  A new state, a new school, a new start.  Luke's in 4th, Kaden in 3rd, and my Gabe's in 1st!  Can't believe it!  Last night I said a special prayer over each of the boys individually, what a precious time for me.  A new year is always so exciting.  My children love school which of course makes all the difference!  I didn't have to wake them up this morning.  Gabriel was dressed, shoes and backpack on, less then 5 minutes after he got out of bed!  Not exaggerating.
I will eventually fill you in on our new (rented) house, it's beautiful and I seriously cannot believe we live here!  It's on a gorgeous little cul-de-sac that is overrun, in the BEST sense, with kiddos.  There were 11 of them waiting for the bus.  We parents were debating whether the driver would actually stop or not ;)
One more photo to show off their self-picked first day clothes:   
PS--in case you were wondering, Josie will start preschool next week.  She is beyond excited!  (I will be childless for hours everyday---you can bet there will be more on that later!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest grandkids I know!