Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Day in the Life...


A day in the life of --------- fill in the blank. It could be Luke, Kaden, or even Gabriel. (okay not really, he still gets a bucket) I had to take this picture of poor Kaden-man. I think this really shows how awful my boys feel. Yep, still sick. Luke is showing no symptoms right now, but Kaden and Gabriel are barely hanging on. Kaden got worse again today, he can hardly get off the couch. He is so tired all the time. Gabriel can't even sit up right now. He just folds himself right over. They are both so weak. Bless their bones. Any prayers would be more then appreciated. I know that there will be an end to all of this, I just pray and pray that it comes sooner then later. It is absolutely breaking my heart to see my babies so sick. 26 days and counting...

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

You'll definately have to show that pic to his future wife:) Get better buddy.