Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Must Read

For my trip out to Vegas, my Mom bought me a new book. This book was highly recommended by so many people, one of which was my Aunt LeeAnn who cannot wait to read it again. I read it on the plane, it's amazing. I talked to Michael about it all weekend long. Parts of it have stuck with me as if I am still reading it. The book is Dinner with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory. It's wonderful, it's dinner with Jesus. It is honest and real. It is not a long book so even those of you who don't like to read should still pick this one up. It will speak directly to you no matter what your religious views are right now. I could picture the whole scene in my head, I laughed out loud at parts and cried during others. My seat mate probably thought I was a little crazy! There is one part in particular that stuck with me, I don't want to write about it because I want everyone to read the book for themselves. I feel that everyone who reads this book will have their own "one part", the part where God is speaking directly to them. This truly is a Must Read. And after you have read it, you can't help but start thinking about your own dinner with Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesse,
I am looking for the dancing man while I am at work--the download would be SOOOO much faster!
What is your "one part" of the book? Dying to know...
love,
Aunt LeeAnn