Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oops, sorry!


Whoops! Mommy did a bad thing. Here's the story--everyday when I drop Luke off at school he jumps out of the van and says "Let's see who can get there faster!" and he takes off running. I never run, of course I don't run, there are many reasons why I don't run. Well, today, I did. I took off with him and low and behold I tripped him. Of course I didn't mean to and yep, 2 hurt knees. Not only were they scraped but they were bloody, both of them. I guess I shouldn't have grabbed at his backpack to slow him down, huh? Oops. Good thing there were only a dozen parents and kids, plus Luke's teacher and class helper there to see it huh. When I picked Luke up from school he said "Don't worry Mom, my knees are better now, they just look bad!" Uncle Thaddeus would be proud of me for bloodying his nephew, so that was for you Thad!!

No comments: