Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Kaden turns the BIG 4--Whoa!!

Can it really be 4 years already? I certainly can't believe it. My kiddos are growing up way too fast for my taste. 4 years ago today I was induced with Kaden. I had a full labor room and full pain. Michael was there of course, my Momma, my sis-in-law Belva Jean, and best friend from high school Kelly. The one person that was missing was an anesthesiologist, I really could have used him. I had Kaden-man o-naturalle and ohmigosh did it HURT like crazy! He was totally worth it mind you but that is some pain I NEVER want to experience again. Kaden came out on the 2nd push, by God's compassion I am sure! He was 8lbs 6 oz. And what a beautiful baby:

Kaden on his happy first birthday, where is his hair?
Birthday number 2, what a great smile:
And here he is at 3 years old with those golden locks:
I will get a 4 year old picture of him up here soon. We are at Grandmom's in St. Louis to celebrate. Kaden is having a party this Saturday with all his cousins, it will be a great time. More photos to come!
Happy Birthday Kaden! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!! Wish we could be there. Have a wonderful day!!

connie said...

Wow he is 4 already!! Time flies. Corri turned 12 on Monday.