Monday, February 05, 2007

Let the Countdown Begin

Today I am 30 weeks along in pregnancy, that means just 10 to go. WOW. I am so excited. I went to the OB today and baby Josie and I are doing great. She measured perfectly and her heart rate was 148. I go back again in just 2 weeks--I love the end of pregnancy what a fun and exciting time!


And congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts for last night's Superbowl win. Kinda a sloppy game but Peyton played smart and got it done. I am so happy for him and for Tony. And what a guy Coach Dungy is. Here is his wonderful quote when given the trophy: "I'm proud to be the first African-American coach to win this," Dungy said during the trophy ceremony. "But again, more than anything, Lovie Smith and I are not only African-American but also Christian coaches, showing you can do it the Lord's way. We're more proud of that." I have always liked this man, I am SO glad that he got a big-fat W last night!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Double digits...it's going to go fast now, but not fast enough :)
Yeah on the Colts win...What a wonderful coach and team. James waited for me to finish up homework that I had put off, just so we could watch together, so we had to catch up. What a sweetie of a hubby I have to do that:)