Thursday, February 01, 2007

OKC is shutting down...

for this:
Yep, it snowed for a smidgen yesterday and all churches were closed Wednesday night. Today it spent most of the morning lightly snowing and more and more places are closing. They think tonight the roads will all freeze and that is their reasoning. Looks like the boys and I will be stuck inside for the rest of this week and the weekend. I keep thinking this winter weather hitting us on weekend after weekend keeping us at home is a lesson from God in how to save money and I'm learning! I've learned so well that I am ready for some warmer weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I looked at your pictures, it is snowing outside our house. This is the 7th time in 7 weeks we have snow. At least it is Thursday, but they say it could go through Sat. Oh well, we too are staying home and hopefully saving money.