Thursday, October 04, 2007

6 Months Old!

Can you believe it?! This Momma certainly can't. Where did the time go? Where did my little baby go? From this:
To this:

What can I say to you today angel girl? You have changed my life. I have always wanted a sweet girl, always wanted to have a daughter. I craved some pink in my life after my 3 perfect blues. And now you are here and I can't imagine what it was like without you. You are my ray of sunshine. I have been blessed with 4 gorgeous and wonderful children. I thank God for each of you everyday. Today we celebrate you Josie. We waited for you for a long time and now you seem to be growing up so quickly. But know this, no matter how fast the years go, you will always be my baby girl.
---------------------------------------------------------------
We put Josie in the play saucer for the first time the other night. She loved it! At first she wasn't too sure but then those little feet started-a-kicking:
(Poor girls got her Momma's mouth, huh? And ears for that matter!!!)
This was me around the same 6 months as Josie Claire.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie! Happy 6 months Josie!
She is growing up so fast...I love that smile. Can't wait to see you all soon. Take care and love, Aunt "Backie"

connie said...

She sure looks like her momma!! Maybe I will get to see her in person some day! haha