Friday, October 05, 2007

September leftovers

I had a few pictures to share from September that didn't make it into other posts. They are too cute not to be shown. Kaden and Gabriel being silly at Luke's soccer game:

Luke brought over his teammates to see Josie. Luke said "Look it's a girl-baby!" The other boys were yelling at their parents "There's a girl-baby over here!! Awesome!" It was really cute.I don't really know what Kaden is doing here, but it was funny. An interesting way to watch a soccer game. What a view I had huh?Cute pic Daddy and Luke. Playing at the church park after the game.


Gabriel wanted to go with Daddy and Luke to the bus stop one day before school. It was so adorable with his little backpack on!
Last but not least, some more out-like-a-light photos. (doesn't Kaden look incredibly old in this picture?? I can't stand it!!!) Now I think I'm caught up in blog world. New posts to come soon. :)

No comments: