Friday, October 12, 2007

My new toy

From a gargantuan box big enough to room one of my children, an exercise machine was born. Well created I guess. It took me a little over 3 hours altogether to assemble my new elliptical. Now before you start judging, just realize this was 3 hours with 3 little boys running around and a not-so-happy-baby girl wanting to be held. AND take note of what was on our TV during set-up, so you can imagine how much hubby help I received. (mostly kidding---he did come help when I repeatedly called him over and over and over again! There were some things that just required two people!) Now it's all done and housed in our bedroom, not the best place but it's certainly better then the living room! I love my elliptical. Welcome to the family.


Here is one last photo--a quite-happy-baby girl waiting for some rice cereal and applesauce. "Yum Momma!"

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Good for you!! I need some exercise motovation considering all the halloween candy that is about to be around :)