Sunday, August 13, 2006

Is this a joke??

Are you kidding? Have you ever been so mad you could just scream??? I am at that point today. I just had to vent to keep from going crazy! Here's the frustrating details...I PROMISE to give the short version because this would be a novel if I didn't. But please fill in with as much unfortunate things as possible.

Friday the 4th---DirecTV goes out. New receiver brought to me and installed Monday.

Monday the 7th---No receiver, called, waited 30 min, passed around 4 times, disconnected, no record of me calling Friday. Called back after frustration down, receiver was mailed, will be there Tues.

Tuesday the 8th---Receiver came, I set it up, no problems. Lost internet. Called, waited 45 minutes, need new modem and cables, office only open Tues and Thurs mornings.

Wednesday 9th---NO internet, driving me crazy!

Thursday 10th---new modem, I installed, NOT working. Called waited 55 minutes and hung up.

Friday 11th---Mike's home :) He put new card in back of computer. No internet, called, waited an hour, worked with guy for 35 minutes, problem fixed!

Sunday 13th---Mike leaves, computer mouse stops working, ($40 wireless mouse, one month old) can't fix it, put old mouse back on.

NOT DONE YET!!!!!!!

House phone stops ringing, does one ring and then quits, can't receive calls. Need new jack in kitchen.

I am so frustrated. Now I realize that these are not emergencies by any stretch, but I am still angry. What else can I lose? Wait, I shouldn't say that, there's still an air conditioner, fridge, etc...no jinxing myself) No smooth sailing for me. Ugh.
Alrighty, I feel a bit better now that I have complained! Happier blogs to come! Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep breaths Jesse.....just pack it all up and move here now!!! You can use my stuff!
Love you!!!

Belva Jean said...

So when do you get to take your TDY? Happier things will come, call if you need me to come down.