Friday, September 15, 2006

It's clean up, clean up time

Busy couple of nights. It was bathtime for everyone. I just wanted to share these photos, very cute. Michael took great pride in combing the boys hair afterwards so they'd be styling. I told Luke to make a model face and this is what he came up with! Look at that dimple!

Kaden-man got his dessert after the bath. It's a pretty cute picture, huh?
And here's Flash in the tub, she doesn't really like the bath. This is her trying to escape, you can see her pleading on her face "Let me out":

And yes, Gabriel did get a bath too, just no pictures of him.

Illness update: everyone is much, much better. Michael had strep throat, is on meds now and all but fine. I took Gabriel to the doc on Wednesday and he has an ear infection. Bring on the pink stuff, which now I am sad to say is orange and doesn't smell as good. He is feeling a lot better too. Hopefully we will be healthy for a while now.

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Cute pics! I love the "model" look:) Glad to hear everyone is feeling better...wouldn't you know you were right about Gabriel!