Friday, September 08, 2006

A sick house once again

Yuck. This really stinks. After a fun Labor Day weekend, sickness set in here. On Monday night, Luke started running a fever. In the middle of the night, I starting feeling sick as well (no fever for me thank goodness!) Gabriel jumped right in with a temp on Tuesday morning. Michael was able to play hooky on Tuesday to take care of us---praise God for that! Luke was better quickly, like always and back to school on Wednesday. Gabriel is still not fully well, though the temp is all but gone. I am doing okay, not quite back up to speed though. And last night, Michael joined the fun. He started running a fever, tried and failed to go to work today and has been he bed ever since. Last I checked on him he had a 102.9 fever. Ugh! I told you it stinks here. Please say a quick prayer that the illness leaves this house, and that Kaden-man stays untouched by it!!
Thanks. I will update soon. Hope you are feeling well!!!

No comments: