Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pro shop pics

Alrighty, and so the story goes...while we were playing at the park, the rest of the fam showed up. Uncle James went to buy some shoes, that took a little longer then expected. Kaden was able to knock down a whole window display at Finish Line. That was fun--glad Daddy was on the other side of the store for that one :)

Luke decided to play with the camera and took some very interesting shots. I did keep this one, Luke was so proud of himself for "catching Daddy" as he called it. Nice shirt Daddy!! Mizzou-rah!We then headed over to the bass pro shop--yuck, not my favorite store by any stretch, but Mike told the boys there was fish in there, so off we went. Belva had the great idea of trying to get a photo of the kiddos. It worked fairly well I think, they are all almost looking and smiling both times, but I did notice that no fish made into either shot--oh well.

Knew that you would like those Grandma and Grandma Short! We then headed outside of the store to see the big shark! Luke was so excited. He kept telling me, "Don't worry Momma it's fake". It's kinda ugly is what it is, but this picture is quite adorable!!!Gabriel was doing great in the stroller so I opted not to get him out for the shark picture. But here the boy is looking oh so cute! What an angel!!

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

we all enjoyed the day. looking forward to the next time. Love all the pics...what great looking kids we have:)

Anonymous said...

You are so right!!! Grandma Short and I love these pictures. Any and all you can send on to me makes my day. I can't believe how much they are all changing. I love you all!