Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"You knit me together in my mother's womb"

Yes, we have been blessed once again! We are expected our fourth angel baby! Thank you God for our miracle.
I had my first doctor's appointment today and the baby and I are doing great. I am 11 weeks along with a due date of April 16. My wonderful Dr. Smith ordered a sonogram so that I could see my beautiful baby. I will never get over the awesomeness of a baby in the womb. The development, the dependency, the true MIRACLE of life! I have lots of pictures and a video from the sonogram. It's amazing what they can do now with the 3-D pictures. I chose some of the best ones to post here. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Here is the length of the baby, 4.75cm long. You can see the brain developing! Unbelievable!


Here is a 3-D picture of the baby lying vertically, the head at the top, the hands are in front of the neck, one of them resting against the baby's chin. Isn't this awesome?? You can make out some of the baby's face in this one!

Another 3-D photo, baby is in the same position, just more of a side view, the hands have moved a little.

Here is a very cool picture. This is the back of the baby and you can actually see the spine developing. I told you it's a miracle!


Psalm 139:13-14 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;"

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats Harmon family... I am waiting to find out if it's going to be a girl...I'm so happy for you all. Take it easy Jess. Take care and love, Becks

Belva Jean said...

Those look amazing! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

It better be a girl...I can only babysit so many at one time on your movie nights :)

-Kelly

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you!!!! Take care!