Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain


A great photo of the beautiful Murrah Building Memorial.

Michael and I finally heard something about our future! We will moving back to Oklahoma City in November! Quick turn around for us, lots of things for us to do between now and then. We are VERY excited to be closer to family (Colorado and Missouri).

Hey, hey An Affair of the Heart--we will be back! Calling all ladies to save the dates in Feb. for craft fair fun! Feb 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2007. OH-SO-FUN!!!

Can't wait to be back with you Kel!! Tell your Mom I can pick up my gift in November!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ALL BACK!!!! I'm also excited as this means visits from Ma Baker, the Gienkes, and the Harmons!!!! Your gift is sitting on top of my bookshelf....LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Kelly

connie said...

:( I thought I told you guys to come here!! just kidding, glad you finally heard something

Belva Jean said...

Just what we suspected would happened...we'd switch places:) At least we overlapped for a little while:)