Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter Catch-Up

Sorry long time no blog! Things have been crazy wonderful here with not much down time. Thaddeus and Jackie came for a whole week (they left this morning :( We had a blast. Stayed up way too late at night playing all sorts of games. Thanks Jackie for my new game, Cranium Pop 5--I LOVE it! I figure I will try and recreate this week on the blog, starting with Easter.

On Saturday we colored eggs, this is Jackie's favorite thing to do, she and the boys had the best time.
I think they are singing but I can't be sure: :)My boys on Easter morning:And here is my baby girl sleeping away her first Easter:
And can you believe the Easter bunny found Jackie all the way from California?!Easter breakfast, yummy yummy eggs:
So much more to come, we have LOTS of photos from this week :)

3 comments:

jch said...

Hey Jesse,

Thanks so much for the generous MS Walk donation. Thats incredibly gracious of you! Congrats on a your new baby girl. She's precious!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! What a beautiful family. :) Kelly told me to check out your blog here to see the new baby, of course, I don't think I've ever seen any of the kids unless you already had one when I saw you long ago at the Affair of the Heart. I think I was either pregnant or had just had my first. I have loved having a myspace and catching up with people from school that I lost contact with when Hank and I were in Florida while he was in the Coast Guard. Again, you have a beautiful family. Looks like your two boys are about the age of my two girls, and the baby is close enough to my little boy's age (what's a few months).
Love ya girl,

Twylla Hester

connie said...

Looks like you guys had fun coloring eggs. Josie is beautiful! I am glad you got to spend time with your family.