Tuesday, April 03, 2007

VERY cool

I splurged. I finally did it. After years of coveting, I went for it. What did I do? I bought a Dyson Vacuum!!!! You know the bright yellow ones that won't ever lose suction and are so expensive you think "a person has to be crazy to pay that much for a vacuum!!!" Well call me crazy and call me happy! OHMIGOODNESS I LOVE this machine!!!!!!!! I can't even tell you. First of all I am NOT a cleaning person, in fact I hate it. It puts me in a bad mood, I get crazy grumpy. But I love this vacuum. It pushes so easily and it gets up everything! (in fact if you go to their website it shows you all the dust mites and little creepy crawly buggy things that live in your carpet that this vacuum will suck up---really disgusting!)

I decided to take pictures for you:
Now this one is after just vacuuming my living room, yeah ONE room.
I filled up the entire canister with the whole house. And cleaning it was SO easy, lift off the canister, pull a trigger and all the junk dumps right out the bottom into the garbage. AWESOME. (now I admitted before that I hate cleaning but I do vacuum and I still got up all this nastiness with my Dyson)
--------------------
On the baby front: things are going fine, I am still feeling good with my bad back and swollen feet. I am just a week away from induction if Josie doesn't decide to come by herself. My Mom-in-law will be here TOMORROW (thank goodness for that! What a load off my mind!!!) and then Mom, Thad, and Jackie show up on Saturday! I think Josie is waiting for them, wouldn't that be awesome :) I have another OB appointment on Thursday and I will let you know what happens.
--------------------
T-ball is going great. The boys LOVE it. They are having the best time. Remember to check their team website for fun pictures, like Kaden-man sitting down in the outfield, too precious and all their stats are there too! They have another game on Thursday night which Grandma will get to go to. :)
--------------------
I will put up more pictures of everyone soon.
--------------------
Let's go Cardinals as we take on the Mets for game 2. Let's bring home a winner. I am SO happy that baseball started again! I love my Extra Innings from DirecTV :) Cardinals and A's baseball all the time, it's awesome!
--------------------
And what's up with this---NOT a single comment about Michael's cool South American photos? Come on, the spider alone is worth writing something!!! Anyone out there reading our blog? (just kidding, but we do like comments, hint, hint.)
--------------------
Oh yes, hello Karri and David. (best friends from high school) Got your e-mail today and know that you are checking in with the blog! Great to hear from you! Kiss the baby for me :) :) :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe you bought a $500 vacuum cleaner... Have fun with that.

Can't wait for Josie. Hope you are feeling ok.

Happy Easter if I don't talk to you before that.

Love, Aunt Becks

Jesse said...

To clarify, I got a REALLY good deal on the vacuum. It was on sale at Kohl's and then I got an extra 20% off so I ended up paying just over $300. Good deal, it really was.

Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

I'm with yo. I want one of these vac REALLY bad! I am a cleaning person so I think it would make life fantastic! I know little Josie is here now...can't wait for pics!