Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Hello all. I just wanted to take a sec and wish you all a very Happy Easter. We have had a wonderful wonderful day!! (capped off by a big win for the Cards over the astros :)

The boys had a great time searching for their eggs and baskets this morning. We had lots of laughs. A very generous Easter bunny visited us last night and the boys were thrilled with all the presents and chocolate! Yum.

I promise that 1. I took pictures of the boys this morning and 2. I will post them on this blog at some point but for right now I just wanted to put a few more pictures of Josie. She is such an angel baby and things could not be going better! She is sweet and is sleeping and nursing so well. I am SO thankful, right now things are smooth sailing and I am praying that it stays that way. We go to the doc again tomorrow, Josie was a little jaundice (just like all 3 of her big bros) and we will also get a weight check. She lost almost a whole pound already and was down to 7 lbs 3 oz on Friday morning. (no one is concerned about that--just thought I would let you know).

Both Grandmas and Uncle Thad and Jackie are loving being with our kiddos. Josie has taken over everyone already, we fight on who gets to hold her! The boys are loving the attention and rough-housing that is practically ongoing now. What a blessing our babies are!

Here's my girl on Saturday wide awake and looking so pretty:

Here is Josie snuggling with Daddy on Easter. Aunt Deb she is wearing the little jogging suit you bought for her, TOO cute!!!

3 comments:

connie said...

She is a cutie. I am glad you guys had a good Easter.

Happy Easter to you all!!

Belva Jean said...

Happy Easter! Glad everyone enjoyed the day!

Alisa said...

She is beautiful, and you look like such a happy mom! Congratulations!