Friday, June 20, 2008

Granny's family day!

Last Saturday we spent the day at my Granny's Family Picnic. We all had a wonderful time. We were quite a crew and took up our share of the tent and shade nearby. There were 15 of us there! We had large amounts of good food and some blessed time just being together. I have lots of pics to share. As with my norm, I will break up the pictures into a couple of days. (that way it feels as if I have more to share :)
This is from Granny's balcony, nice view huh? (There is a gorgeous lake too!)
Josie watched intently as her brothers headed across the street with their uncle. Where ARE they going?Fishing with Uncle Don:

Between my boys and Uncle Don and Aunt Deb's foster kiddos it was a good size group of little ones. Just when you think it couldn't get much bigger...enter the Fitz girls :)Here's a view of our table:Like I said I have more pics to share. But now I have a JOSIE update. Last Friday she started taking crazy steps while holding onto your fingers. That is AWESOME! Before when Josie was standing holding onto you, if you started to pull her to walk she would just lean and lean. She would not move those feet for NOTHING!! Then Friday she crawled to me in Mom's kitchen, pulled up on my fingers and I started to walk backwards and she walked with me for like 15 feet or something nuts like that! From famine to feast I guess! It was wonderful. She would only do it barefoot though, no walking with shoes on...until yesterday that is. She walked a good bit with me yesterday with her hi-tops on. I am SO happy that she is making these strides (ha, ha, get it?! it's a pun! and a funny one at that :)

No comments: