Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're back

The kiddos and I took an impromptu trip to St. Louis this past week. Michael was leaving for Virginia and I figured why stay home alone? So we went, totally spur of the moment. We of course, had a wonderful time. I love my family, they are just the best. We went swimming with the Gienkes (my cousins) on 2 of the days. You would not believe how much my boys love being in the water!! Josie wasn't too sure about it but she was also teething and not feeling so good. You would not believe how adorable she was in her itty-bitty bathing suit! :) So we swam, took a family trip to Borders, celebrated my cousin Peter's 16th b-day, Mom and I watched some movies, got visits from the Fitzs. It was full week I will tell you that! We had a picnic at my Granny's place on Saturday, she had 11 grand and great grand children there--how fun is that?! There will be lots of pics to come. I ended up going to the doc on Saturday to discover I have a staph infection, yippee, loads of fun. But I am on my meds now so I will be better soon. Gotta keep things interesting, right?
We came back to Oklahoma and it has done nothing but thunderstorm since we got here. Ugh. It's only day 3 and RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY!!!!!!!!! We are supposed to get storms (some severe) through Thursday evening. Thank goodness for Netflix :)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Glad you all had fun. Wow, I can't believe Peter is 16! makes me feel old :(

Sorry to hear about the visit to the Dr. and all the rain. Take care of yourselves.
Love you!!