Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back in Time

I'm sorry I haven't posted more. I actually was reprimanded by my mother yesterday. It's not totally my fault though---quick recap---when we went to STL over MLK Jr weekend, I left my camera there. My Mom brought me the camera last weekend when she visited OK. Michael left Sunday with the cords to the camera so I could not get my pictures. Well, I have the camera and the cords now, so here come the many photos! :)
I'm going back to Jan 17th when we celebrated Gabriel's 4th birthday with my family in STL. It always brings me such joy when we are all together. I love those times. See how crowded my Mom's living room is? Awesome! Present time:
Peter gives me a thumbs up. He knows after presents comes cake and ice cream! Yum!
Cousins watching Gabriel open his gifts:Daddy reading the cards for Gabriel:
Cake time. Gabe wanted Mickey Mouse, makes a Daddy proud :)Singing happy birthday:
Blowing out his candles:Let's get these off so we can eat!!! :)
Thanks to my family for sharing this special day with us! We love you so much Gabes!!!

No comments: