Monday, February 02, 2009

Thoughts and facts:

Can Mizzou play all their basketball games at home this season? We win there and quite handily I might add. Got some HUGE games coming up. Mizzou-rah!

Poor AZ. I wanted them to win so badly yesterday. Why didn't the last play get reviewed? Why no penalty for celebration? Why don't refs do their utmost to keep us from having questions like this after games???

Luke is loving basketball. He stole the ball 4 times during Sat's game. He is proud, so were we.

Who else is extremely disappointed in Michael Phelps? My heart is a little broken because of him. Why?! I will never understand.

I am missing my camera like it was my child. Which reminds me---MOMMA please don't forget to bring me my camera this weekend!!!!!

After about a year of being locked out of ebay someone was FINALLY able to reset our account. This is probably not a good thing...

My Mom is coming on Friday night! I am SO excited.

Saturday is Kaden's 6th b-day!

This weekend is An Affair of the Heart. A huge craft fair. Super exciting!

We are going to Disneyworld (for a week) in 41 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting on 3 things to finish my taxes. Hurry up already, I'm anxious for our return...

Josie is now saying "puppy dog" "football" "bird" and baaa's like a goat. OHMIGOSH she couldn't be any cuter!

My bro-in-law is coming sometime this month to start looking for houses here.

It's Feb already?! That was a fast first month...

I'm so thankful for my friends and family. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN MAN!
:]
I love all you guys!

Sam