Monday, February 16, 2009

Kaden's 6th B-day!

Sat the 7th was Kaden's 6th birthday. I have am a little difficulty with that. I cannot believe he is 6. I just don't understand how they grow up so quickly! After a full day of Luke's basketball, shopping at An Affair of the Heart, and playing at the park, we eventually ended up back home to celebrate K's day with presents and cake. A cake made by me much to the dismay of my hubby, Kaden was happy though, so that is good :) He and I had a good time putting the sprinkles on the top!
Moon sand came in the mail from Aunt Belva and Uncle James--boy was that a HUGE hit!Thanks to everyone for helping make Kaden's birthday a happy one! Grandmom we are so glad you could be here to celebrate with us! (There will be pics to come of all the other stuff we did that day. And CUTE pics at that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I was able to be there for Kaden's bid day, he's so sweet. Speaking of sweet, your cake was delicious.
Love,
Mom and Grandmom