Monday, February 09, 2009

Over the last few days

Hey! Guess what? I finally have my camera back! Thank you Momma SO much for bringing it to me! The bad news is Mike took the only cords I can hook it up to my computer with him when he left yesterday. BUMMER! I took fun pics this weekend and I have all the old ones from Gabriel's happy birthday in STL. I guess you guys will just have to wait a little longer...
I did however, take some pics with my phone and I will gladly share those. On Friday I ran up to Kaden's class to bring cupcakes for his happy day! They were Power Ranger cupcakes and they were a HUGE hit! Here is the class (K's in the back right) and K-man smiling for Daddy:
My Momma flew in late Friday night :) Saturday morning we got up and went to Luke's 9AM basketball game where he scored 6 points I might add! Woo Hoo! We went straight to An Affair of the Heart (that huge craft fair). We sat down for lunch right away. Here is Mom enjoying her Indian Taco---it's the best, trust me!We stayed downtown until about 4 and then took the kiddos to a park to play. Kaden chose McDonald's for his birthday dinner. Surprise! We had dinner, opened presents, and ate cake. Yum. We all played some Wii before the kids hit the hay. Afterwards Mom, Mike, and I had some Chinese food and watched Psych. Then we jammed on Rock Band for an hour or so. Mom has some mad vocal skills I tell you!! SO fun!
Sunday we Wii-ed some more and said goodbye to Daddy for a couple of days. Kaden had his first baseball practice at 2. Yeah, you read that right---baseball practice! He is so excited! Then we took Mom to the airport where my tired angels bawled their heads off saying good bye to her. :( Thanks for coming to visit Mom. We so loved having you here.

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Great Smile Kaden!! Happy Birthday!


Jesse, I know you put up the pic of your mom eating the indian taco to torment me :( Those are so yum!!

Glad you all had a great time for Kaden's b-day and enjoyed affair of the heart.