Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas #1

Christmas with Michael's brother and his family.  We had an incredibly great day!  It was so much fun to be with each other and have the kiddos celebrating together!  An experience I hope they remember.  Both of us being Air Force families we can't always be together and so times when we are together are PRECIOUS!  I'll let the pictures, the many, many pictures speak for themselves.
Waiting for present time:

Happy Josie with her Pony:

Gabe and his punching bag:

Kaden and a nerf gun:

My nephew Logan, Phineas and Ferb, a fav in these parts :)

Luke's getting a nerf too, check out K's face:

Aunt Belva's lovely AWACS pin:

Josie and Ariel:

Gabe and Wall-E, that face is precious!

Kaden and Goofy:

Luke and Pirates (I personally wish it was Johnny Depp's face instead of the skull...but what can you do?!)

Josie and Uno:

My niece, Aurora and her baby panda:

Me with one of my 4 piece Cherished Teddies Wizard of Oz set.  TOO cute!  (the bears, not me!  :)

Michael and his Jedi Mickey watch from DisneyWorld:

James and his Captain America shield from us:

Playing with all the loot:

After presents, Michael and I left the kiddos with Uncle James and Aunt Belva and headed downtown to a  Trans-siberian concert.  It was interesting, I'll say that for it.  It was wonderful to be with my hubby.  That is for sure!  Yay for the happy couple :)

Alrighty, was that too many pics?!  Hope you enjoyed them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question...where are they putting the Captain America Shield?

Jesse said...

James takes it to work with him everyday :)
(by the way, who are you anonymous?!)

Becky said...

Jess-- I love your hair straightened... looks awesome. Glad you were able to spend time with J&B's family.

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! Christmas pics!!! I'm jealous of the Wizard of Oz bears...you know I've got a soft side for that stuff. And so super pumped about your night out. I need to come up and give you guys your gifts...hopefully this weekend....I know, I always say that...