Thursday, January 07, 2010

Date Night!!!

While we were home in STL Michael and I made it a point to have a double date night with my cousin Melanie and her beau Leon. We had a great time! Thanks goes to my Momma for watching the kiddos. We met at Kobe, a Japanese steakhouse. Neither Mel nor Leon had ever been to one and we knew they would like it! :) Afterwards we went to see Sherlock Holmes, I LOVED it! I smuggled in mint chocolates. Yum! What a fun night and what a great couple. We love you guys! :)

(I'm so so so so so so sorry about the red eyes. For some reason my photo shop isn't working and I can't fix it. Sorry! I'll fix it when I can!)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute pic! glad you were able to have a date night... SO happy I got to see you all while you were here. Stay warm with this crazy weather! Miss you already! Becks

Anonymous said...

Can't remember the phrase Mel said to crack up your waiter, you all are so cute!
Love,
Mom

Alisa said...

Fun fun fun!