Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New year, new dedication to blogging!

My Mom will be SO thrilled! I have been such a bum blogger. I just got a little lazy and a little frustrated with blogger. I used to be able to click and drag pictures and put them where I wanted to. Nice and easy. But then blogger didn't let me do that anymore and to get the posts the way I wanted to I had to go into the html part and cut and copy the pictures and post them throughout my writing. That made each post take 5x as long. I lost interest. I think I have found the answer and hope it works! (Update--it didn't work, I'm irritated but I'll get this done!)
So here we are at the start of 2010 and I made a promise to keep up my blog better. That way Grandmas, Aunts, Uncles, and friends can stay updated on our kiddos. I know that is who you're checking on :) Here we go:
Basketball season once again. Kaden and Luke are playing Upward Basketball at our church, they are able to be on the same team :) Yay! And this year we are blessed because my nephew has joined them! All 3 on the same team. Awesome. Go Cavaliers! We had our first practice last night and they did great! (Josie---not so much!) Here are some pictures of the kids, notice I did not say good pictures of the kids. They are bad quality but still cute :)
Passing drills:
A quick pic of when Josie was actually where she was supposed to be and NOT crying.
Shooting practice:


Gabriel ran around the track a couple times during the end of practice. He stopped for a quick wave to Mom:
Here's to the start of a new season, a new year, and new posts :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Looking forward to more!
Aunt LA

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures!
Love,
Mom