Sunday, May 21, 2006

Chick-Fil-A Play

Who's excited for lunch??
I'm driving and I like it!


Kaden climbing way up!

Look at me Mom!


Okay, so Wednesday was just a crazy day all around. Luke had his music program at school so Kaden and Gabriel stayed with my neighbor. Luke and Kaden the had a dentist appointment at 1 pm, which is nap time for everyone. So, I laid everyone down at 11 so they could rest. I got them up at 12:30--middle of lunchtime--to go to the dentist. The dentist appointments went perfectly, the boys were all great and no cavities! The boys went back on their own, I didn't even get to go with them, and everytime the door opened I could hear Kaden jabbering away "Hi Luke, Look Luke, Chair Luke, Hi Luke", it was hilarious! So afterwards I took the boys to Chick-Fil-A and more importantly their indoor play place. The had the best time, just look at Gabriel's face! Then we headed off to Target to waste time. They were all really tired but really good there (how could they not be, everyone LOVES Target, right Kelly??) Kaden and Gabriel slept all the way home from there. They got to bed 10 minutes early and I didn't hear a peep from any of them. Crazy day for us, it makes me realize how important our routines are! I am curious at how the summer will go for us, there will be a completely new routine, no school for Luke and we will have Daddy back :) I am quite excited about that part!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target is the bestest!!! Good thing to train em young!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
-- Kelly

Belva Jean said...

Looks like so much fun!! That's good that they did so well at the dentist ( I have got to get my kiddos in ). I can't wait to see you!! Less than 3 weeks!