Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Walkin', Yes Indeed...


Walk Like A Man,
Fast As You Can,
Walk Like A Man, My Son....


I know you are all singing along--gotta love the Four Seasons! May 9th, 2006, a mere 474 days after his birth, Gabriel Todd started walking. He has been taking a few steps here and there for the past week or so, but today he has had marathons, like 15 steps in a row, and he has done that like 3 times! I am so proud. Michael called and I was able to share the news with him. And look, I got a cute picture too! Daddy will love that!

My other big news is that I enrolled Luke in Kindergarten. Where does the time go? My babies are growing up too quickly! It's a good thing I want another one :) :) :)

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Yeah Gabriel!! No stopping him now, Mama :)

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»