Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spring Music

Luke had his Spring Music program at school today. It was so adorable, he loves being in front of everyone. Half the time he was lipsynching, but he does it with such emotion in his face----is he a pop singer in the making? Maybe he'll be on American Idol 2020, wouldn't that be cool Aunt Belva??? Kaden and Gabriel stayed with neighbors (thanks Coopers) so that I could take photos and use the video camera to capture the action. Now that would explain the kinda bad photo of Luke and his class, yeah the one where you can't even see Luke's face...well, I was taking pictures with my left hand while using and trying to steady the video camera in my right hand. As you can tell, that didn't work out too well. But you can tell it's Luke anyways (you know, the one in the yellow shirt) I think the tree photo more then makes up for the other one. What a handsome guy! Luke is getting so big! He looks so old in this picture. Why do our kiddos have to grow up so fast?

Luke and his preschool class.

GQ Luke

(Hey Aunt LeeAnn, do you think the boy in the green looks a little like Peter? :)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Did I not comment on this one?! I loved seeing the video out in Vegas. That is too cute. I think our kids can be a band...what to call them?