Monday, May 15, 2006

Mom's Day was Boys' Play

We had so much fun yesterday. We were invited over to Luke's friends house for a BBQ and playtime. The kids and I had a blast. The weather was wonderful and the boys played outside for hours! There was baseball, soccer, remote-control vehicles, bubbles, Big Wheels, fire engines, swinging, sand and buckets, jumping, running, climbing, and more of Gabriel walking! It was a full day and the 3 boys slept in this morning, I had to wake them up to get Luke off to school! I took way too many pictures but they were all so cute yesterday I just had too!

For those of you who don't know (or didn't read Belva's blog) you can click on the picture on the blog and it will make the picture bigger so you can see it better. The reason I am telling you this is so you can see Gabriel's cheeks puffed out while he was trying to blow bubbles. It was the cutest thing ever!!!!!! He tried so hard to blow bubbles and just eventually ended up licking off the soap! :)






There are more pics to come, blogger won't load them right now!

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

looks like they had an awesome time! I want a playground in my backyard like that!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»