Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!

Luke with my 'flowers'.

Luke's presents from school.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there! I hope your day is wonderful and relaxing. We have been given the greatest job in all the world so let's all be thankful for our beautiful children!

Luke brought home some gifts for me from school. I love my paper flower, I think it's beautiful. He also brought some Hershey kiss rose buds--he has learned at an early age you can never go wrong with chocolate. :) What a sweet boy.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Jess.
Cant' wait to see you and the boys...21 days til we venture to the new Busch and see the Cards vs. Cubs.
Take care and love, Becks

Belva Jean said...

Happy Mom's Day!! Hope you had an awesome day!! (Great job Luke on your flowers...those are too cool!)