Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Travelin' Man

Pictures as promised. Michael and I finally have time to sit down and blog this together. I wanted to share these photos but I wanted to have all the right captions for them. Enjoy!!!
Michael's first stop was Uruguay! (how cool is that?!)
Michael was in the capital city of Montevideo (southern tip):
Here is just a really cool looking building, not a clue what it is:
This is where President Bush was staying, the Radisson:
And Mel, this is for you especially, isn't this disgusting?! Some maintainers put this on Michael's plane as a joke to the crew:
The lovely Andes Mountains:
Michael and the guys had to stop in Panama for gas and their plane broke there. Some rough times ahead as you will see.
This is the jungle, Michael said it looked straight out of Predator:
This is downtown Panama City:
This is the Bridge of the Americas, pretty cool, huh?
And what everyone wants to see, a couple of photos of the Panama Canal:

Here's a pic of Michael's rough hotel stay:
And this photo was specifically taken for me, Michael thought I would appreciate the differences between his time spent gone and my time spent at home. What a thoughtful guy I married:
Course I give him trouble and then he takes a picture of Steven Tyler for me :) Apparently the Hard Rock there in Panama City sports LOTS of Aerosmith stuff, can't go wrong with that! (just look at that mouth :) :) :)
From his travels Michael brought home a wooden cross and Matai cup from Uruguay and a Toucan from Panama. We are racking up quite the cultural collection!

No comments: