Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CONGRATS are in order!

Michael called me this morning to let me know that he has made MAJOR!!!! He is very happy as you can imagine! Just wanted to take this opportunity to tell Michael:
I am very proud of you. You make many sacrifices to give your all to the Air Force. You are an amazing officer and your dedication is awesome. May God continue to bless your career! What an adventure you have started for the both of us. I'm honored to be your wife. I love you!
Celebrate with us. Congratulations Michael!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Love you guys!!!

Becky said...

Congratulations, Michael!
Now we can call you Major Dad!

Jess- I did like your ice photos... see you do have a creative bone in your body...They were neat.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Son!! I am so very proud of you. You are an outstanding officer, a true gentleman, wonderful husband and father. Keep up the great job. I love you son.