Thursday, December 06, 2007

Worn out!

Wow! It's been quite a week and it's only Thursday! Like the title says: we are worn out! Mike left again on Sunday as you know and so I have been single-momming it again. We've hardly had a chance to rest so we are catching up when we can! Let me give you the run down of yesterday, Kaden gets in bed with me at 5:55, Gabriel joins us about 6:50, I don't actually get out of bed until 7:30, breakfast and get the kids ready, out the door at 8:30, load up in the van, wait for Luke's bus, go to Kaden's school, go to the store (kinda have to have break and milk around these parts), come home for 25 minutes, go back and get Kaden, get Luke, home, lunch for everyone (except Mom, not enough time), at 1:15 head to Luke's school for Mom's PTA meeting--yep, with 4 kiddos, they were good though (thank God for that answered prayer), home at 3:45, everyone relaxes a little, at 5:30 we have dinner, rush out the door to AWANA, kids bible program at church, I help lead, they go to their classes and nursery, pick up the kids at 4 different classrooms, load up the van, come home it's already 8:55, we are pooped out! Time for bed!!
I guess I should be thankful, I am blessed with happy and important things to do :) And it makes the time pass while Daddy is away. (he'll be home in the morning on Sunday the 16th---don't think I am not counting the days!)
How cute do my precious kiddos look???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesse start preparing yourself for Josie withdrawl, I think between Jackie and me you'll have precious little holding Josie time, and when Mel and Granny come over...
Love,
Mom