Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cousins came

My sis-in-law and her 2 kiddos came through on their way home for Christmas this weekend! It was wonderful to see them. The kids had a blast playing with each other, you can imagine. The weekend went very quickly. There was lots of laughing, lots of good food, and some shopping too. Always makes for a nice time right?
Belva and the kids arrived on Saturday. Sunday Mike came home from Vegas. Yeah for that! We hung out and had a good time. On Monday Michael didn't have to work so he stayed at home with our nephew Logan and Gabriel while Luke and Kaden went to school. Belva and I took Josie and Aurora, we went and got Josie weighed and then went to Target, picked up Kaden and came home. From there Belva and her kids ran errands. I took Kaden and Gabriel to get much needed haircuts. (yep, Kaden's is way short again---what's with these people?! Why don't they understand when I say I want him to have hair left! He looks adorable though, so I can't complain too much) Then Monday night Mike stayed with 5 of the kiddos while Belva and Josie and I went to dinner with 2 of my friends. We were having a 30 celebration. Belva turned 30 in Aug, Shannon in Oct, me Dec 2nd and Michelle Dec 16th. We had so much fun, laughing and eating very well at the Elephant Bar and Grill. What a fun time! Belva left Tuesday morning and I have been in a mad rush to get things ready for our St. Louis Christmas trip. Wonder if I will be ready to go tomorrow?!
Here are some pics we took of the kids. It started out pretty crazy:
Then we got this one, pretty good I think. Josie 8 months, Luke 6, Gabriel 2, Logan 5, Kaden 4, and Aurora 3 years. Good looking children!
Here are the 2 girlies together, Aurora was very interested in the TV, but we got a photo anyways:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I have great looking grandchildren!!!

Kelly said...

Those are some GREAT pictures of all the kiddos...very happy grandmas indeed!!!!

Belva Jean said...

We had a great time! So glad we were able to make it:)