Friday, December 14, 2007

Homework Boys

Remember Luke's garbage turkey we made back in November? Well we got another crafty assignment to do. (I am so not good at these, my poor children) He had to decorate a stocking to hang up in their hallway at school. We decided to make it a Christmas tree stocking and decorated it with paper bulbs and stickers complete with a Dora-the-Explorer star on top. Luke was happy with it so I figure it's a job well done!
Here's a pic of Kaden-man doing his homework. Check it out, he has got that Gienke tongue. Grandpa Gienke would be proud!

Kaden loves school so much. He gets homework on Thursday that is due back on Friday. He loves Thursdays and is thrilled to do his homework. Any bets on how many years that will last???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie!!!
I love the stocking!
I also love Kaden's Gienke tongue!!!
I have one myself!!!!
See you soon!!!!
Love,
Sam

Anonymous said...

The stocking is just perfect. As for how long liking homework will last.....I will be interested to see what happens here. I am so happy they like school. You did good.