Monday, December 10, 2007

Jack Frost, Jack Frozen!!!

Our first ice storm hit. All the Churches closed yesterday and today the schools followed. I went out and took some pretty cool pics this morning. (Some of them might even make you proud Becky!!) It's supposed to continue to rain today and tomorrow, I'm wondering how many school days the boys will miss... I'm praying for my own sanity and patience while we have these days IN together.
Ice causality. We lost 2 limbs off this tree.
The icicles from the Christmas lights look cooler then this picture shows:
My frozen berries at the front door:
This is the one I thought you would like Becks:Frozen light cord on our bushes:This is the grass--isn't that cool??Frosty seems at home in this weather:
Whoever is sharing this icy weather with us I pray that you stay safe and warm! Be SO careful if you have to go anywhere!!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

awesome pics jess! stay warm and toasty. and good luck being indoors with all the kiddos. i'll pray for your patience and creativity :)