Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ThIrTy YeArS yOuNg!!!

I've crossed over. Bye-bye 20's, HELLO 30's! Sunday was my happy, happy birthday! It would have been a perfect day except my Michael had to leave again. He came home last Friday evening and left again Sunday night for 2 weeks. Bummer. But at least I got to spend part of my day with him! Thanks so much to everyone who called, sent cards, presents, and flowers! You certainly made me feel special and loved! Thanks to our friends who watched the 4 munchkins so Michael and I could go on a date before his plane. We went to see the movie "Enchanted", the adorable new Disney movie. The star, the princess, Amy Adams, is friends with my brother and he actually spent some time on the set of that movie visiting with her on the Disney lot. That's so cool to me! Thaddeus doesn't get star struck anymore but I do through him. He was with McDreamy for crying-out-loud!!!!! :) After our movie we had cupcakes with our friends:

Cute, huh? And here's some photos of my many birthday wishes:

And poo-poo the powers of be that set the BCMess bowl games! They stink! My Tigers lost on Saturday night, I would love to say that it was a good game but it really wasn't. But I will say that my boys had a great season! They should be going to be a great bowl game but were handed the cotton bowl instead, it's a good bowl but we deserved better. Maybe next year we will get some more respect! Until then--Go Tigers, crush those razorbacks!!!!! MIZZOU-RAH!!! (I hope some of my college friends make it to the game to cheer for me! :)

M-I-Z...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse,
Loved your flowers! Must smell heavenly at your home.
By the way, did I leave my ORANGE BOWL at your house? Just checking!
Much love,
Aunt LeeAnn

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday! And welcome to 30! :) Love the pictures of your kiddos in the last post, too.