Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AWANA awards

We had our Sparky Awards the last Wednesday of April. (remember I am still in catch up mode!) Fun for us that Aunt Belva and cousins Aurora and Logan came to church to help celebrate my kiddos! I do have some pics to share but most of them are so not good! I always complain about this when I take pics in our sanctuary, I just can't get good ones. I complain every AWANA awards and every VBS. Maybe someday I will figure out the secret... But I'm sharing the photos none-the-less! Here are almost all of our kiddos during opening ceremonies:
It's a huge undertaking we have many wonderful volunteers that make this program work my thanks go out to all of them! Here is Kaden-man getting his Sparks Award: Here is Luke getting his:
Aunt Belva, Logan, and Aurora:Thanks for coming and sharing this day with us! After the cookies and lemonade we headed to pick up Gabes and Josie. It was SO adorable watching Logan hold Josie's hand as they walked out. I tried to snap a quick pic and this is as good as I got. You get the gist and it was TOO sweet:And right before going out the doors I couldn't resist the open couch. Loaded 'em up and here they are:
I took a dozen pics but the first one was the only one that came out well and it's pretty adorable, huh? Great Grandma Short and Grandma Harmon you have a lot to proud of! :)
It's so wonderful so see the cousins all together! For those of you that don't know, my bro-in-law is Air Force as well and they are moving here to OKC next month! Our families are going to overlap at this base and we are all so excited! I feel so blessed that we will be with family (something that is sorely missed when you are a military family!!!) and that our kids will get to grow up together for a while! Praise God for this blessing! And just think how happy the Grandmas are to have all their babies together!!! We are surely all HAPPY HARMONS right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we are Happy Harmons!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add
Love from Grandma Harmon