Friday, May 08, 2009

A Cougar Game

I haven't posted many pics of Gabriel's t-ball so I figured I would show you an at bat for Gabes. He's pretty adorable and even though he is a 4 year old on a 3-4 team he is one of the smallest guys. He loves to bat and can handle that first inning in the outfield, come his second time to be out there and he is pretty much done. We are working on that though. So here are snapshots of my sweet #4.
And he makes it to first! What a happy guy. And here is a photo of my sweet girl. Josie does so wonderful at all of these games. I am so proud of her! (and happy for me!)Sweet baby cheese!

2 comments:

Becky said...

How adorable are your children!! I miss you guys... I can't believe that Gabriel is four. Josie's too cute.
Have fun on your date night... What movie are you going to?
Love, Becks

Kelly said...

OHMYGOSH!!! Those are two of the cutest cutie patooties I have ever seen!!!