Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy Day!

Oh-my-goodness, I have so much to blog! Sorry I have been slacking. For me few faithful readers I am sorry to have disappointed you. But now the posts will come often, I have LOTS to catch up on, so get ready!
Let's go back in time to April 27th. The kids had a Roadrunner Rally at their school. This happen once a month for the students. The kids come in 15 minutes before school starts and say the Pledge of Allegiance, sing a patriotic song, and then their school song. One class hosts the ceremony and it was Kindergartens turn. Kaden was going to make the closing announcement. This happened on a Monday that Michael was leaving but his flight was in the afternoon so he was able to be there! That was very exciting for Kaden-man!! Here he is sporting his Albert Pujols shirt:
Kaden's class and the other AM Kindergarten sang the restaurant song. I know all my Okie friends know this one "Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. (repeat) McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut." And there are 3 more verses. Pretty fun and pretty cute. The whole song has fun motions that go with it. Here's the Mickey D's action:
Afterwards it was Kaden's turn at the mic, he and another little boy. His teacher sent home a note saying Kaden was to close out the rally so we needed to practice saying "Have a happy Monday!" This is how that went.
me: "Kaden, say Have a happy Monday!"
Kaden: "Happy, happy Monday!"
Michael: "No, HAVE a happy Monday!"
Kaden: "Have a happy, happy Monday!"

Goodness that kid is too cute! He did is perfectly at the rally. Kaden was not scared on that stage at all. And what a good looking guy he is too!
That last week of April we had lots of baseball and my family was in town, Mike's brothers family. We had such a great time together. I have some wonderful pictures! Promise I'll blog soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the Harmon family update, I was going into withdrawls, seriously :). Sounds like you have the Hollywood blood in the family. Watch out Thad, you might not be the only one meeting all the cool celebraties. Great Job Kaden!

Heidi